I feel like we have just been going non-stop for the past little while!
I went from lap top to desk top and am rarely on the computer anymore. I have a lot of catching up to do, so luckily I can edit the dates on posts!
a little of what we have been up to:
- hanging out with Dallas
- visits to Utah to see my bro Jason
- Ruby (the pug) went bye-bye for a little while, but now she is back - at least for the time being
- Gma Reynolds in town for the day (12/04)
- Whiting Family in town for Thanksgiving
- getting ready for Christmas
- much needed (and appreciated) weekend getaway to McCall with some girlfriends
- oh, and Teag had an idea...we both want to go to graduate school, so we are both studying for the GRE and whoever gets the higher score gets to go first. Advice appreciated :)
- just having so much fun and loving each other so much!
2 comments:
That would be so cool! Good luck to both of you=). Have a Merry Christmas!
That is such a good idea for grad school! Isn't Cole just the most precious? And I suggested Mexico for our next va-cay...how do you guys feel about that? Ash, I was laughing so hard at your msg the other day...I will call soon so we can catch up! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment