2 weeks ago dallas and I took a little trip to one of my favorite places - Walnut Creek - to see my BF and college room mate Kelley and her cute family.
-
Kelley and I met on a study abroad to London in college and instantly clicked because she said she was from Walnut Creek, CA and I told her I wanted to live there some day because I loved it so much!
-
Kelley and Ryan have two kids: Mason (2 1/2) and Emily (10 days older than Dal). Dallas LOVED playing with them and we had so much fun!
-
between 3 nap schedules, well sort of, we were able to hang out, eat out, shop and even see a movie! Thanks for such a fun week and for having us! I am already excited about our next get together - girls trip somewhere fun?!
2 comments:
Dallas's face is priceless!! I love how you don't have to guess what's going on in his little mind! We've missed seeing you guys at Little Gym... hopefully on Tuesday!!
your trip sounds like it was so much fun....tell kelley hi and that her kids are so cute :)
Post a Comment