Tuesday, March 04, 2008

first sweet treat!

Dallas has been sick off and on for the past few months, and right now he is strictly on bottles because he can't really keep anything down. He has been such a good sport through it all, so I thought he deserved a little treat...checking it out...
tasting it...
liking it...
LOVING it...
and this is the look I got when I took it away!

5 comments:

Amberlynn said...

Oh, so sad...I can't take it anymore. Give it back! ;) I love all the drool!

lisa said...

so cute. eliza has had one lollipop in her life - and she didn't like it!!!! i don't think she really gave it a chance. there would be no way she doesn't love sweets since she came from me! dallas looks adorable in the pictures.

Aimee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aimee said...

I love him. I've never even met him, but I love him. So stinkin cute. That "loving it" pic is the funnies thing I think I've ever seen in my life.

Anonymous said...

So flippin' cute! Can't wait to see him!