what's new:
- LOVES to empty my purse/diaperbag
- cruising around the coffee table, couch and anything else he can pull himself up on
- he is now in the 'birds' class at Little Gym
- has play dates with his little friends
- going on walks since the weather has been nice
- 'talking' on the phone, especially if its daddy on the other end
- he is such a dream going to bed! after we read and I sing 'snuggle puppy' to him I put him in his crib and he grabs his green cozy in one hand - puppy blanket in the other, rolls onto his stomach with his bottom in the air and closes his eyes
- he is definitely starting to show his independance by grunting and whining when he doesn't get what he wants
- he understands 'no' - although he still tests me to see how serious I am
- he loves to play with the dogs. Well, Cooper at least. Ruby just kind of ignores him
- he also loves to climb up the stairs - I will be doing something in the kitchen and I'll hear a squeal, look over and he is half-way up the stairs!
-
Dallas is truly our little angel! He is so, so sweet and I LOVE spending every minute with him! We can not believe he will be a year old in less than a month - it has gone by way too fast! There are so many stages I would love to go back to, but I also love experiencing each new one too!
6 comments:
I can't believe how much he looks like you (or so I think). He's darling Ash. Crazy to think of how much they grow that first year.
He looks so cute in his pictures! I love the one in his high chair and love that he has a little sense of humor.
I am in love with his cute hair! He is stylin!! What a cute little one! We miss him. Give him lots of extra hugs and kisses from Aunt Amberlynn, Uncle Judd & Cousin Valerie! Love you!!
Ash, his hair is adorable. I can't believe he is almost a year old!
Goat, he is just the cutest dang thing!
SERIOUSLY a doll. I love his spiky hair!
Post a Comment