Our little bubsy is 9 months old today!
-
We went to his 9 month check up today and he is right on target -
21 lbs. (50%) and 29 1/2 inches (90%)
-
Here's what else he is up to these days:
- dances (rocks back and forth) when he hears music
- feeds the dogs from his highchair/let's Cooper lick cereal off his cheeks
- holds his own baba
- gets up on his knees
- giggles constantly
- loves playing with his toys with us (especially Teag!)
- still loves books/being read to
- laughs when we tell him "no"
- is just such a busy, busy boy! I can hardly get his diaper changed without him rolling over and taking off half-naked!
- and he has his 2 bottom teeth, top 4 teeth, and 5&6 on top are coming in! He bites, grinds and still sticks everything in his mouth
2 comments:
I love that face too! He is just so stinkin cute!! I can't believe that he is already passing Valerie up. He has her beat by 1/2 inch in height and 2 lbs in weight and he is only 9 mos (Val 12 mo)! Give him lots of hugs and kisses from us! We love you!
I love the updates. Emily is right there too... except still only wieghs 17lbs. But honestly, he is so adorable. Hope we get to see you soon!
Post a Comment