As of yesterday (the 9th) Dallas is 8 months old! Last night Teag and I were talking and saying how we CAN NOT believe he is this old! It has gone so fast. I wish I could have stopped time at each stage because it is all so much fun. Each new thing he does is so exciting!
What he's doing now:
. standing at the couch
. clapping
. waving bye-bye
. scooting/army crawl EVERYWHERE!
. chatting, chatting, chatting!
. eating all sorts of fruits and veggies
. loves to splash and play with toys in the bath
. still sleeping like a dream for about 12 hours a night
. luckily still gives mommy and daddy loves and kisses
That's my boy! He is always trying to get my DC!
5 comments:
He is SUCH a good lookin baby! I love his full face; very kissable! Your Gymboree class looks like a lot of fun. That is so great that your parents came out to help you get set up for Christmas! Aren't parents the BEST?!! Merry Christmas from San Diego! WE love you guys!
What a doll! He is darling. What a big boy.
Could you please sleep train Caroline? Geez, 12 hours? He is so sweet Ash. I know I sound old when I say this, but it's true that time goes so fast. Jason and I were just saying that we're looking forward to doing more things with our kids as they get bigger, but we also want to freeze time right now.
What a guy...can't wait to see him in a couple of weeks. Your Christmas lights look great! I would imagine your dad and I are in the doghouse with Gram---hers aren't up yet!!
Ummm...he is ridiculously cute!! We're staying in Utah for Christmas because I am enormously pregnant and not really allowed to leave. Call me when y'all are here so we can hang out. Loves!
Post a Comment