Dallas and I spent the past week in New Jersey with my sister Lisa and her cute family. We had so much fun just doing their day-to-day stuff with them, watching our shows at night after all the kids were in bed, going to Panera for lunch, doing a little shopping, celebrating Eliza's 1st B-day, and enjoying our fountain drinks all along the way!
Eliza going to town on her cupcake at her birthday party
Dallas with the O'Neil girls! He LOVED spending time with his cousins (and is going to be so bored with just me during the day now!)
-
Teag was waiting anxiously at the airport and has not been apart from his best little buddy for a minute since we got home! Dallas was pretty excited to see his Daddy too - they've been watching football, cuddling and playing nonstop!
4 comments:
How much fun! DALLAS.....
Wow, Dallas has really GROWN! What a doll!! When you gonna come see us?! Ha, I'm kidding! I know you've been away from home a bit. We'll just have to come see you! Don't you love it, me inviting myself..ha,ha. I'm so happy you posted new pics. You look so beautiful and happy! I love the pumpkin patch pictures. I'll have to take some of Val. Don't you just LOVE the holidays?! I can't get enough of this time of year! Love you guys,
Amberlynn, Judd & Val
That pic of you two side by side is priceless. Love how I can totally see the resemblance. I used to think he looked like Teag, but now I'm not so sure...
Dallas is getting so big. I can hardly believe he is sitting up by himself. Isn't it the best for him to have cousins to play with?
I am so glad to have such a beautiful grandson and of course he has beatiful parents.
Post a Comment