Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

We had such a fun Halloween night, although at Dallas' age there isn't much to do other than dress him up and take pictures!

I followed my sister Kim's tradition of making chili and cornbread...such a good meal for a cold Halloween night!

We had dessert and treats with our neighbors then passed out candy. My Uncle Paul and Aunt Leslie stopped by on their way through Boise, so we got to hang out and chat with them for a bit too. All in all it was a great night!

Dallas and the neighbor kids all dressed up


Dallas and daddy

Our neighbors set bails of hay in their trailer and drove all the kids around the neighborhood to trick-or-treat. They had blankets, hot chocolate and even a strobe light! Next year Dallas (and I!) will be LOVING this!

Dallie and mommy

5 comments:

Amberlynn said...

Wow, your neighbors know how to trick-or-treat! That's what I'm talkin about! Chili and cornbread on a cold night, yummy! Now, I want some chili! Looks like you had a great Halloween! Love ya!

Elaine Whiting said...

Dallas is certainly a cute and cuddly lion. Brent said he looks like the lion from The Wizard of Oz. I sure do love his big blue eyes.

jamieanne said...

Geez, where were all the hay bales and trailers when I was a kid? With hot cocoa to boot? Your neighborhood sounds like a fantasy world.

Anonymous said...

Ash you are the cutest mom! I can't wait to hold him...!!!

Jen said...

Fun fun fun! I LOVE the costume! You and Teag look like you are loving parenthood. Time for #2?