Dallas and I flew to SLC Wednesday to go to my mom's annual Halloween party! We ended up being there less than 24 hrs. but it was worth it. Not only does my mom LOVE holidays, she loves to throw a party too! She went all out as usual and the party was so much fun!
Dallas was such a good sport in his costume and loved being with everyone!
I LOVE MY LITTLE LION!!!
I was so happy Teag's parents came over to see Dallie in his costume!
Dallas with Grandpa Reynolds
Dallas and his witch grandma!
This was Dallas pre-party, he thinks he's ready to start feeding himself!
Dallas and Uncle J - we were SO happy he was able to come hang out with us for the afternoon. He is doing pretty well and looks great!
Dallas had so much fun with him!
My mom and dad after the festivities were done. They are so cute together and LOVE being grandparents! My dad loves to say the only reason to have kids is to get grandkids!
8 comments:
What an adorable little Lion! His cheeks are even rosey; so cute! It looks like you had a great party! I LOVE the holidays!!
ASHLEY! WOW.... words can't even express how cute he is. xoxo
So flippin' cute! You and Dallas are two hotties! Jason looks good...I'm glad he's feeling better. Love you!
LOVE IT.
That is the cutest Lion costume! So so so stinkin' cute.
SO SO DARLING! I want to see you sometime soon and finally meet him!
I'm glad you called so we could see Dallas in his costume. He sure is adorable. He sure looks like his Daddy.
I love the nickname "Dallie". How cute!!! You're parents are great. I still have to double take your dad without his mustache. How many years has it been without it??? Memories....
Post a Comment