Well, we had Dallas' 6 month appt. yesterday! He is doing great - 17 lb. 9 oz. (50%) and 28 in. (90%). He had his shots and was tough as always. The Dr. said we can start him on cereal, so below are pictures of the big event. The Dr. also advised me that I can stop feeding him in the night and start letting him 'cry it out'. It was tough! Teag had to remind me at 1 am and 5 am that he was fine and would fall back asleep soon. 10 min. (which felt like an hour!) later he was asleep both times. We'll see how tonight goes!
-
He has also gotten in his 2 bottom teeth! I have attempted to get pictures for a few weeks now, but he won't let me! He covers his teeth with his tongue whenever I try to look at them.
-
Our favorite new thing that Dallas does is give us loves! He hugs me around the neck and will plant a big, slobbery, open mouth on my cheek when I say "give mommy loves". At first I was the only one getting them, but he has started giving them to Teag too. Good thing because his daddy was kind of getting his feelings hurt!
-
The other new thing is his scream/squeal. Since our last day in New Jersey he has started this high pitch squeal. I hear it all day long! Yesterday at gymboree it was constant, and kept all the other mom's laughing hysterically! Today he let one out in the bank and got attention from everyone there! It is SO funny when we hear him doing it on the monitor at night when he is going to bed. He keeps us laughing and smiling always :)
Teag getting ready to give Dallie his first taste!
Yeah, he liked it alright!
Who knew rice cereal could be this great?!
Cooper sat patiently waiting for Dallas to be done. Once he was, Cooper licked up any remaining cereal from Dallas' bib and tray
6 comments:
6 months old! WOW. He is too cute. That picture of him and that smile is adorable.
Hi Ashley- I just had to thank you for your sweet comment. I definitely remember you from Belmont and I'm so glad you did leave a comment- I really appreciate all of the nice things that have been said. I also remember your husband Teag from BYU. You'll have to tell him hello! Your little boy is adorable by the way!!! I can't wait until mine arrives any day now!
I can't believe how freakin' cute he is! I'm so happy for you. Seriously, once they start eating it's a whole new ball game.
I have the cutest nephew in the world!!!!!!
He has the best HAPPY face! I love it!! Dallas is soo adorable! Ash, I had a blast catching up with you today. You're soo fun to chat with!
Love ya heaps,
Amberlynn
Dallas is certainly my cutest grandson. He is absolutely adorable and I can hardly wait to see him at Thanksgiving. I am so glad for the internet so I can see new pictures each week of Dallas and how he is growing. It makes it so much easier to have him in another state.
Post a Comment