Dallas had his 4 month checkup today
(a few weeks late due to vacations...)
He did really well with the shots and only cried for a few seconds then fell asleep. Afterwards we went and got his favorite baby einstein guy (the dragon he is holding) because he was so tough.
He is right on track developmentally, and we are still just CRAZY about him!
I think Dallas' favorite time of day is when Teag comes home from work, he watches Teag's every move and loves lying on his chest and nuzzling.
Dallas loves being read to, loves watching baby einstein in his bumbo chair, loves his exersaucer, and loves to talk and smile! Singing 'Snuggle Puppy' to him still calms him down when he's sad, which really isn't too often!
7 comments:
Valerie misses her lil cousin! Ashley, I bet you are happy to have his doc. appt. behind you. I always get a little stressed when I know Val is getting shots. I'm happy to hear he did well. I LOVE that you have a blog now! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dallas is by far the cutest grandson I have. He is just as chunky as his dad was at this age. I loved seeing him last weekend. I can hardly wait until you come down again.
Ash...he is SO cute! I'm glad you joined the blogging world. It will be a great way for us to keep in touch! Let me know when you're in town...I'd love to meet the little guy.
Oh my goodness, Dallas is soooo cute. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. The last time I saw you, you were still pregnant! I'm glad all is well with the new mom and dad, and I can't wait to meet that handsome guy of yours in person!
Ashley he is a doll! A mini-Teag right there!!! :)
love seeing you as a mom! you are the happiest i've ever seen you.
He is such an adorable little Teag! Love it.
Post a Comment